R for Rabbit Highchairs for Babies 6 Months to 7 Years Reviews
R for Rabbit High chair for Babies 6 Months to 7 Years
About this item
- Safety 1st- Cherry Berry Grand is passed through the most stringent Safety certification of European Nation EN 14988 making it Most Safe for your Little One.
- Convertible to Study Table & Chair: Cherry Berry Grand can be converted to Study Table & Chair. High Chair
- Convertible to Booster Seat – Cherry Berry’s Grand Innovative Design allows you to convert a High Chair to Booster Seat.
- Arc Design without Acute Angle – Cherry Berry Grand brings Arc Design to remove sharp edges and avoid the risk of even a scratch to your little one.
- Optimal Backrest Design- Cherry Berry Grand brings the most suitable posture angle to make a child sit, comfortably to train for good dining habits.
R for Rabbit Highchairs for Babies 6 Months to 7 Years
R for Rabbit Highchairs for Babies Features
Safety: R for Rabbit High Chair offers the safest seat for your young child. It has received the certificate of the strictest safety standard of 14988 of the European nation.
Age and weight: R for Rabbit High Chair is best for a child from 06 months to 7 years. As well as it can lift weights from 0 to 20 kilograms.
Non-slip and any tipping: R for Rabbit High Chair The non-slip and anti-tipping design allow the high chair to remain stable in any position.
The best backrest design: R for Rabbit High Chair brings the angle in the most appropriate posture for the child to sit, to train comfortably for good eating habits.
Arc Design Without Acute Angle: R for Rabbit High Chair brings arc design to eliminate sharp edges and avoid the risk of a scratch on your little one.
Booster Seat Convertible: R for Rabbit High Chair Innovative design allows you to convert a high chair into a booster seat.
Convertible to study table and chair: R for Rabbit High Chair can be converted to study table and chair.
5 Point Safety: Using 5 point safety allows your child to be safe while eating
Removable Tray: The dining tray can be removed as needed. So that the baby chair can be used directly as a table and study desk.
At what age do children use a high chair?
We recommend waiting until the baby is 6 months old before using the high chair. Parents should buy a high chair when the child is sitting on their own. That’s a good starting point
Is it worth buying a high chair for a baby?
You can buy a portable chair as it is a great space saver and can be carried around when going to a restaurant with a child. Babies and food are a messy combination, which means you have to consider a high chair that is easy to clean.
Other Similar Product